- Thank you for this morning’s walk along the lake and watching my dog run for the sheer joy of running.
- Thank you for the conversation with our neighbor. A chance to reconnect and renew our relationship.
- Thank you for the chance to say something important to a group of high school students on Sunday even if I am not quite sure what I want to say.
- Thank you for the quiet of this evening.
- Thank you for my knee healing allowing me to walk pain free for the first time in months.
- Thank you for today’s phone conversation with my Mom.
- Thank you for the warmth of today’s sun and the coolness of today’s air.
- Thank you for the privilege of working with such good people to make a difference in the communities in which we live and in the lives of others.
- Thank you for the flowers defying the chill and blooming in the front yard.
- Thank you for the love which surrounds me and the support of friends.
“If the only prayer you ever said is Thank you, it would suffice.”
What would you say Thank you for today?